Nothing ever ends poetically. It ends and we turn it into poetry. All that blood was never once beautiful. It was just red.
"what should we do with this photo shoot"
"idk but make sure there are some shots of sherlock gazing longingly at john but like in a sexually charged romantic longing kind of way but also in a platonic bros kind of way"
"well you got half of it"
I love the concept of all the Williams in the show representing different versions of Sherlock, now that we know his first name is William, like the full list of all the Bills/Billys is choice:
- Billy the skull (Sherlock used to talk to the skull before John aka he was just talking to himself)
- Bill Wiggins (his drug addict side)
- Billy the chef in Hounds, who’s in a relationship with John’s foil (speaks for itself really)
- Billy Kincaid the Camden garroter who Sherlock says is “the best man I ever knew” meant to represent Sherlock’s growth into becoming a good man
- and, my fave, Bill Murray, the army nurse who saved John’s life in Afghanistan, as the side of Sherlock that is John’s saviour
art blogs (◡‿◡✿)
history blogs (⊙‿⊙✿)
literature blogs (ノ｡⊙‿⊙｡)ノ✿ *・°☆.。
BLOGS THAT COMBINE ART AND LITERATURE AND HISTORY AND RENOVATE/COMMANDEER MYTHOLOGIES AND WRITE POETRY IN THEIR TAGS AND ARE FULL OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS AND VISITING THEM FEELS LIKE YOU JUST WALKED INTO A MURDER MYSTERY MASQUERADE ✧*:･ﾟヽ(◕‿◕✿)ノ*:･ﾟ✧